Still looking for something special?
Why not treat your dad on Sunday 18th June to something as awesome as he is?
Available Sunday 18th June 2017 only. Booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
2 courses £17.95 3 courses £22.95
Food available 12-4, booking is required. £5 per head deposit for bookings over 6 people.
Please ask at the bar for more details, tel 01582 840330 or contact us by email.
Fathers Day Menu
- Breaded whitebait served with a paprika and lemon mayo.
- Sharing platter – Onion rings, southern fried chicken goujons, garlic bread and breaded mushrooms served with a garlic mayo and BBQ dip. (Minimum of two people)
- Chicken satay skewers served with a homemade peanut sauce.
- Soup of the day served with crusty bread.
- Choose from the Three Blackbirds roasts – Topside of beef, roast leg of pork or roast chicken breast. All served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Choose from the Three Blackbirds burgers – Classic beef burger with salad, Battered chicken burger with BBQ sauce, onion rings and melted cheese, or our ULTIMATE beef burger with onion rings, crispy bacon, melted cheddar, sliced tomato and gherkin. All burgers are served with chips
- Or why not go for our extra mature 8oz sirloin steak served with chunky chips, peas, mushrooms and tomato (for an additional supplement of £5.00 per person)
- Eton mess, made with fresh strawberries, crisp meringue and a twist of lime zest
- Honeycomb cheesecake served with your choice of fresh cream or ice cream
- Yorkie bar sundae – Layers of ice cream, chocolate sauce and yorkie and topped with whipped cream
- The Three Blackbirds cheese and biscuits with our very own caramelised onion chutney (£1.50 supplement for cheese and biscuits)
V = suitable for vegetarians. We also have a small selection of desserts for vegans please enquire at time of booking.
Kids menu available on the day for £5.95
Click here to go the Reservations page or ring us on 01582 840330 to book a table.